November 20, 2019
Updated: February 7, 2020
Evaluate the performance of the Chargeback Representments service by analyzing key measures found in the dashboard. By focusing on these key measures, you will be able to determine the effectiveness of the service and get a detailed comparison of Chargeback Rate before and after initiating the service.
What is Chargeback Representments?
- Chargeback Representents assist merchants in disputing a chargeback by gathering supporting documentation and other information to demonstrate that the transaction was completed properly. If a transaction is confirmed, the issuer then reverses the chargeback and the merchant is refunded.
- Audit Chargeback Representment invoices.
- Make a decision on keeping Chargeback Representments based on won cases and revenue saved.
Data Elements & Measures
The following data elements and measures are shown on the Representments dashboard. For comprehensive definitions of data elements and measures, please reference the Glossary of Measures..
You may find the following Help Center articles relevant to Analytics helpful.
- Glossary of Measures - Complete Analytics definitions and formulas
- How to use Filters - Leverage the full power of Analytics date and data filters
- Analytics Vs. Reports - Data Calculation Methodology - Understand the differences between Analytics and Reports
- Analytics Overview - Foundational information to help your understanding of Analytics
- Glossary of Terms - industry terms and definitions