February 07, 2017 18:49
Leverage this dashboard to determine if/when specific gateways need to be optimized at a deeper level. Monitor and optimize decline rates amongst your gateways by analyzing the top 10 decline reasons and more.
The Processing dashboard provides detailed analysis for each gateway, including billing rate, chargeback and refund measures. In addition to these measures, the Gateway Analysis also provides reserve amounts for each gateway. Please see the below table for definitions on these measures.
Use the Processing dashboard to:
- Adjust payment routing or re-route volume to or away from a gateway to generate additional revenue by increasing billing rate and/or rebill rate.
- Adjust payment routing to or away from a gateway to prevent losing a merchant account.
- See how much revenue has been processed through a particular gateway.
- Data presented in this dashboard is based on "Transaction Date" unless otherwise noted. Transaction Date is the date that the order was placed without an association between the Re-bill and Recurring transactions (Cycles 1…X) and the Initial transaction (Cycle 0) that initiated the order.
- All test orders marked within the platform are automatically removed from the Analytics data.
- Please reference the sticky.io Order Cycle Nomenclature visual below to understand the way that sticky.io references the phases of each order type.
Note: It is best practice to run a single Merchant Account ID (MID) through a single sticky.io gateway. Specifically, it is not recommended to add a MID to a gateway and then change the MID within the gateway. If another MID is added, create another gateway and never move a MID from one gateway to another. This will ensure that all of your data in regard to Gateways in Analytics is accurate.
Data Elements & Measures
The following data elements and measures are shown on the Processing dashboard. For comprehensive definitions of data elements and measures, please reference the Glossary of Measures.
sticky.io Order Cycle Nomenclature
You may find the following Help Center articles relevant to Analytics helpful.