- Integrated with 'Asendia Fulfillment', based out of Great Britain - https://www.asendia.com/
- Contacts Page - Added a field to show if the contact has opted in/out for SMS messaging.
- CBD has been added as a new vertical option.
- You can now use the individual SKUs for the products within Pre Built Bundles.
- Added the ability to treat 'add on' products as individual subscriptions.
- Added Billing models and offers to the order export from the Insights menu.
- Corrected the issue where maintaining existing gateways was not being retained
- Corrected the product variant issue in order_view API where only 1 of 2 billing models was being returned when order has same product with different variants
- Tracking numbers are now being added to dependent orders within Shipstation
- Corrected the issue where force next gateway was not applying
- Corrected the issue with order_find API call where it was not returning any values when using recurring=1 on orders that have been refunded even though the subscription remains active.
- Custom fields email token that was not populating data in the emails - this has been fixed!
- Product_Summary token issue - we corrected the issue where if there was a subscription discount and the quantity was 2 or more the product_summary shows the correct product price.