- Important Reminder: Visa Regulations for Free Trials Compliance. For further information, please click here: https://support.sticky.io/en/articles/3928997-important-reminder-visa-regulations-for-free-trials-compliance
- PaySafe announced an important update regarding receiving consent. For further information on this, please click here: https://support.sticky.io/en/articles/3921064-paysafe-processing-continuity-updates
- BrainTree Gateway SDK update - BrainTree updated their SDK, the changes go into effect 5/1. We made changes on our end to continue to support this.
- Group ISO Gateway - 3D Verify has been added as an option to use with this gateway.
- ShipStation - Enhanced the integration by moving to 'Batch Posting'. This will alleviate the errors we are getting from ShipStation due to exceeding their limits. -ShipStation will also need to increase our per minute post amount. This is still pending with ShipStation.
- Also fixed the issue that was preventing custom fields from being saved to the ShipStation Provider profile
- Inside of the Offer configuration we added the ability for a prepaid order to convert to a monthly subscription at the end of the prepaid term. This enables clients to use an introductory rate for subscriptions.
For example - Sign Up and get the 3 months for $30 and then pay $20 a month after that.
- Redesigned the Churn dashboard, which now derives churn percentages from subscription products on hold and historically active subscription products — based on calendar dates and hold dates rather than transaction dates.
- Updated the Chargebacks dashboard to include product line item data. This update includes a couple cosmetic rearrangements.
- There was an issue where multiple discounts were combining, leading to an order having a negative dollar amount. This has been fixed. The discounts/coupons were behaving as intended, however we have implemented changes that will not allow an order to go below $0.
- Decline notification being sent on approved order, this was regarding PayPal gateway and has been resolved.
- NMI Echeck Gateway - We made the 'SEC' code configurable on the provider profile.
- Resolved the configuration issue where orders were being assigned a different gateway. Now you cannot select 'PreAuth' 'Yes' and 'Void' 'PreAuth' 'No' without preserving the gateway.