Release Notes 1/16/19 - 1/30/19
LimeLight CRM Support
January 30, 2019 18:47
Note: If you are going to be utilizing this new API method, you will need to make code changes. Please refer to our API documentation: Navigate to API > Orders > calculate order total
- The Sales by Products Report has been improved to provide a breakdown of sales by product variants. Simply click on the product name in the table to view the new information.
- We have updated the Sales by Retention Report to bring you bigger and better data. The retention by Campaign remains, with an additional dimensional pivot that allows you to change the dimension between AFID or Gateway.
- Our BINs Dashboard has a new filter called ‘cycle’ that allows you to filter the BIN data by Initials or Rebills.
- The Fulfillment Dashboard now includes an additional field that will indicate the date a tracking number was sent to the LimeLight platform.
- The Pinless Debit dashboard received an update to deliver your stats on initial versus subscription billing rates to provide an additional layer of granularity that was previously missing. This additional detail is meant to help you better understand and optimize your pinless debit performance.
- The Chargeback Representments Dashboard has been upgraded to allow for easier reconciliation of your chargeback cases. Over 10 new measures are now included on the dashboard, providing quick access to key data points. Note: You will only see this dashboard if you are signed up for the Chargeback Representments service. If you want to sign up, please contact your Client Success Manager.
- Resolved an issue with segment list builder page not saving segment list updates correctly.
- Resolved an issue that caused the ‘order_view’ method to display the wrong ‘next_recurring_product_price’ when a discount was applied
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from editing the next recurring product on an order to use a variant of the product.
- Resolved an issue with the 'preserve_quantity'='1' parameter. The parameter did not work when placing orders via API with a straight sale product and an upsell product that is set to recur.
- Resolved an issue with the system that prevented system notification emails from being sent to admin users.
- Resolved an issue with the Subscription Management page Total Forecast amount to now include the upsell amount when the main product is not recurring but the upsell product is recurring.
- Resolved an issue where the next recurring product price was updated and order_view was not accurately reflecting the updated price. The Order_view method will now reflect the correct next_subscription_price AFTER the product price has been updated.
- Resolved an issue with the BIN Management page that caused multiple copies of a campaign to display when a user attempted to assign a BIN profile to a campaign.
- Resolved an issue on the postback creation page that caused the postback URL to incorrectly save.
- Resolved an issue with the Order Confirmation email displaying the order total in the wrong currency.
- Resolved an issue with a product variant not recurring at the correct price. The recurring order was billing for the parent product price instead of the variant’s.
- Resolved an issue on the Export Queue page that caused the start and end times to not display correctly.
- Resolved an issue with declined orders displaying the decline notes duplicated with the same time stamp, username, and note.
- Resolved an issue that caused a Paypal transaction to display an incorrect order history note indicating 3D Secure when it was not
- Resolved an issue that caused double shipment notification emails to be sent on orders fulfilled by Rakuten/Webgistix
- Resolved an issue with PrePaid Offer type not saving the term discount value correctly.