May 22, 2019
UPDATED April 21, 2020
To configure ShipBob Fulfillment into your sticky.io CRM instance, you will go to Settings>Providers and under ACTIONS select Add New Provider Profile. Select the type = Fulfillment and select ShipBob from the drop down. Fill out the required parameters which are outlined below and click “Save”.
For more information on this Fulfillment Center click here https://www.shipbob.com/
These parameters are briefly described here for your reference:
Alias: Name that you will assign to the fulfillment profile. This is for internal purposes only; it helps you identify a specific fulfillment account among several of them in your platform.
Access Token: This will be provided to you by ShopBob.
Combine Similar Address: This field allows you to set whether or not you want orders with identical shipping addresses to be combined in one order and sent to the fulfillment provider.
Delay Hours: Specify if you would like to delay our system from pushing the orders to your fulfillment center for an “X” amount of hours. This would allow you to review the orders before they get sent out to the fulfillment provider.
Receive Tracking #: This field allows you to automatically receive tracking information from ShipBob. A webhook needs to be inserted into your ShipBob terminal in order for the tracking to fetch. Please see details on this below.
Once your fulfillment provider profile has been created, then you will go through your campaigns and assign the fulfillment provider to the corresponding campaign(s).
- You must configure your product SKUs with the selected Fulfillment Center before your orders will successfully post to fulfillment.
- When reposting orders to ShipBob, a new shipment will be created so you will need to go into your terminal and cancel the initial fulfillment post.
- ShipBob requires an ID to be sent in the request for the shipping option that is defined, so the shipping method profile MUST have those options available with the correct IDs for the 'service code':
Example: Create a ShipBob Group and then put the methods under the group:
- Tracking numbers are not fetched, they are received via webhooks. You will need to configure the Webhook for tracking inside your ShipBob terminal.
The Webhook is configured within the ShipBob terminal in "Account Settings" under the "API" Tab.
- WEBHOOK FORMAT: https://<APPKEY>.sticky.io/admin/api/provider_api.php?provider=shipbob&username=<API_USERNAME>&password=<API_PASSWORD>